If you’re in the Dual Degree Program, do you have the option of withdrawing from the Program and just attending Brown or RISD?

At any time, a BRDD student may choose to withdraw from the Brown|RISD Dual Degree Program but remain enrolled in one or the other of the institutions, provided the student meets the selected institution’s requirements for continuing. A student considering such withdrawal must consult with academic advisors to understand implications on degree requirements, ensure the viability of completion of a degree at the selected institution, and understand the timeline of such completion. Students considering this option should also consult carefully with the Financial Aid Office of the selected institution to evaluate the effect on their aid.  Once made, the decision to withdraw from the Brown|RISD Dual Degree Program is irrevocable.

Accordion Location