International Students

All immigration, student visa, employment authorization, and Social Security Administration issues are handled through Brown’s Office of International Student & Scholar Services (OISSS).   International students may also access advising and a range of other supports through Global Brown Center for International Students.

While all documentation and administration questions should still be directed through Brown’s OISSS office, international students may also find a network of support at RISD via the Office of International Student Services.

Resources for: