What kind of mental health resources are offered at Brown and RISD?

Dual Degree students have access to both Brown and RISD resources.  Students can choose to meet with a therapist in Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) on either campus.  Both offices offer individual appointments, groups, medication management, referrals to local providers, and 24/7 on-call crisis services. More information can be found online: Brown CAPS and RISD CAPS.  

In addition, both campuses have Health Education Programs (Brown BWell Health Promotion and RISD Health Education and Promotion Office), resources for students seeking accommodations for medical, physical, psychological, and learning disabilities (Brown Student Accessibility Support Services and RISD Disability Support Services), and deans who meet with students to provide support for personal concerns that may impact their academic engagement (Brown Student Support Services and RISD Student Affairs). 

Accordion Location