Deadlines for Application
Sc.M. Program - November 15th (Spring start), April 15th (Fall start)
Fifth year master's (Brown undergrads only) - May 31st (fall 2017 start).
Submit applications through Brown University's Graduate School - https://www.brown.edu/academics/gradschool/
- Open to students with backgrounds in engineering, physics, applied math, or computer science. Students with degrees in the biological sciences require documented completion of coursework in these quantitative areas to be considered for the program. Students without this background, who are interested in applied sciences, should consider our sister program in Biotechnology.
- Do not have to take GREs. Proficiency in English is expected.
- Must fill out graduate school application, 3 letters of recommendation, provide a personal statement, CV/Resume, and indicate interest in Biotechnology Master’s Program.
- Application can be found here.
- International applicants can find more information on this website.