WE ASK ALL ALUMNI FAR FROM CAMPUS TO ATTEND THE LIVE ZOOM (PREVIOUSLY WEBEX) APPLICANT SEMINARS. ALL SEMINARS ARE SCHEDULED EASTERN TIME. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. THE LOG-IN INFORMATION FOR EACH SEMINAR IS POSTED ON THIS PAGE IN ADVANCE
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR MICROPHONES, CAMERAS AND SCREEN CHAT FUNCTIONS DURING THE SEMINARS.
ZOOM LOG-IN INSTRUCTIONS (screen caps at bottom of page):
1. Register for the Zoom seminar by pressing on the link below.
2. You will receive an email message with log-in instructions. Press on the link in the message and input your name and email address into the webpage that will open for you.
- If you register in advance make sure you keep the registration email for the day of the seminar.
- If you register while the seminar has started, you would be led directly to the seminar screen.
3. You will be asked if you wish to download the Zoom app or log in through your browser if you are on a computer. This is up to you but downloading the app is more reliable. If you are trying to access the seminar from a phone you would need to download the app.
4. You will then be asked to input your name and select "Join Audio By Computer".
5. You should be able to view and listen to the seminar within a few seconds.
|Applicant Seminar #5 Roundup|
|Friday, May 3|
|4:00 pm | Eastern Time (US and Canada) | 1:30hr|
|Register in advance for this meeting:||https://brown.zoom.us/meeting/register/960ccd3978dc6ecb66858a512be5123a|
The seminar lasts from 4:00 to 5:30 pm Eastern Daylight Time. You can log in as early as 3:45 pm. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.