Health Careers Advising Registration
We ask students to set up their Health Careers Portfolio in ASK every fall semester in order to be added to the Health Careers listserv and to receive individual advising from George Vassilev (juniors, seniors, alumni) or Anja Lee (first-years, sophomores). Alumni currently cannot access ASK but are most welcome to connect and stay in touch with our office.
Useful Tip Sheets
- Brown Courses that Meet Most Pre-Health/Pre-Med Requirements
- Sample Time Line for Health Careers or Pre-Med Studies
- Information for Sophomores- an Overview
- FAQ: Planning Your Health Careers or Pre-Med Studies
- Applying to Medical School (M.D. & D.O.), Dental and Veterinary School- an Overview
- US and Canadian M.D. Programs that Require 5 Chemistry Courses
- CareerLAB Tip Sheets
Applicant Forms 2020-2021
These forms are designed for students and alumni applying in the summer of 2020 for fall 2021 admission to health professions schools. All forms are optimized for use with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. If you have a Mac, do not use the Preview software. If you do end up using Preview, make sure you save the forms as Adobe Reader files. Please download the forms to your computer before you complete them so your content is saved correctly. Note that some old forms may still be accessible through a Google search. Use only the forms on this page, please.
*** IMPORTANT APRIL 21 UPDATES
- Form 4 (Summer Update) now includes a section in which you can write about the impact COVID-19 may have had on you this spring or going forward
- New deadline for letters of recommendation- May 29 instead of May 15