Disclaimer: The listings here are provided as a benefit and a resource to students. Brown does not endorse or promote any particular third party entity’s program. The linked opportunities will take you to the third party provider’s website where you can obtain information about the specific program or opportunity. You can then determine on your own whether you are eligible and interested in applying or participating.
Posted Week of 11/6/23
District Dermatology seeks a Dermatology Medical Assistant and Patient Ambassador. This position is not intended for current college students looking for a summer role or part-time work but is a great opportunity for post-graduates who wish to pursue further medical training. If you are interested, send your CV/Resume to [email protected]
Brown Physicians Medical Assistant Positions in multiple offices in East Providence. A medical assistant certification is not required. Click here to learn more and apply.
Posted Week of 10/16/23
The Department of Pediatrics at Rhode Island/Hasbro Children's Hospital is hiring a full-time research assistant who can commit to at least 1 year of work starting as soon as possible. Our ongoing research projects span all major fields of pediatrics. The position will provide an excellent opportunity to directly interact with patients experiencing a range of medical conditions and to build a diverse repertoire of clinical research skills through work with peers, medical students, residents, and attending physicians. Interested applicants should submit applications on the Lifespan Job Portal (Job ID 49286) and email a current resume/CV to Nikita Shetty ([email protected]) for consideration. Past clinical work, research experience, and/or academic background in life science related fields is preferred, but not required.
Sprout and Stem is looking for part-time paid mathematics tutors.
Part-time (10 hours/wk) medical scribe volunteer position at Sunshine Pediatrics in Providence. This position has the potential to become paid. Morning availability is preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology and EMR is a plus. Must be able to type at least 80 words per minute. To apply: Email your resume to [email protected]
AmeriCorps Service Year Opportunity for the September 2024- August 2025 service year working with infants and children up to age six who are at risk for abuse and neglect in Houston, TX
Health Career Connection is offering paid public health and health care summer internships. Applications are not open for Summer 2024 (December 11 deadline).
Mentoring Opportunity for Aspiring MD/PhD or DO/PhD students provided by the American Physician Scientist Association. Apply to find a mentor here. (October 25 deadline) and apply to present at the annual meeting here (December 5 deadline).
Posted week of 10/9/23
- Mentoring Opportunity for Aspiring MD/PhD and DO/PhD stduents provided by the American Physician Scientist Association. Apply to find a mentor here. (October 25 deadline)
- Reearch Assistant at the Mind and Heart Lab in Providence RI.
- Medical Assistant gap year opportunity in a private ophthalmology practice in New York City
- Combined Dermatology and Clinical Research Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Fellowship
Posted week of 9/25/23
- Medical Assistant Internship, Weymouth Pediatrics PC (Weymouth, MA)
- Medical School Army Scholarship Pre-Recorded Webcast
Posted week of 9/18/23
- Administrative Assistant for Direct Primary Care Medical Practice in HIV Prevention & Treatment and Gay Men’s Health (New York, NY)
Posted week of 9/11/23
- MedServe Fellowship (North Carolina) | apply by 12/1
- Medical Assistant, The Interventional Pain Management Office of Dr. Mathew Lefkowitz (Brooklyn, NY)
- Volunteer with RI Mission of Mercy Free Dental Clinic | September 30 & October 1 (Providence, RI)
Posted week of 9/4/23
- Volunteer Health Education Instructor, Lung Health Ambassadors Program (Providence, RI) | flyer
- National Pre-Health Conference Team Volunteers | apply by 9/15
Posted week of 8/28/23
Posted week of 8/21/23
View archived opportunities here.