A formation of a staff advisory committee was a key action item suggested by staff in the School of Public Health Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan (DIAP) plan. Committee members are nominated by unit leaders for service term of 1 year.
Committee members serve as points of contact for staff to raise ideas around staff needs. Committee members will be asked to advise and guide the Office of Diversity and Inclusion, the School's Diversity and Inclusion Planning (DIAP) Committee, and School leadership on how to support staff, particularly around issues of diversity, inclusion, and climate – specifically suggested at least one climate focused activity and/or one capacity building activity to be taken forward each semester.
- Joann Barao
- Coordinator for Applied Learning Experiences and Professional Development, MPH Program, Location: 121 South Main Street, 4th Flr Office 437
- Rebecca Laferriere
- Executive Assistant to the Dean, The Dean's Suite, Location: 121 South Main Street
- Christine Geib-Ayala
- Administrative Coordinator, Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences, Location: 121 South Main Street
- Morayo Akande
- Project Coordinator, Center for Alcohol & Addiction Studies, Location: 1 Davol Square, Office 101C
- Currie Touloumtzis
- Grants & Research Specialist, Centers for Epidemiology and Environmental Health, Location: 121 South Main Street, 2nd Flr Office 255