Confidential counsel or support:
- Office of the Chaplains and Religious Life
Brown's multifaith team of professional chaplains care for community members of all spiritual identities and those who are not religious.
Appointments/daily drop-in hours:
Page-Robinson Hall 4th Floor
Confidential help for sexual violence or abuse:
Bias, discrimination and harassment:
- Online Bias Incident Reporting System
All members of the Brown community are encouraged to report incidents of bias. Those impacted will be connected to campus resources. Additionally, information collected will be used to identify trends and themes as well as to inform future campus climate initiatives.
- Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity
Provides information about the bias reporting system, definition of bias and information about the Bias Review Team’s oversight of the process
- Discrimination and Harassment Grievance Policies
- Frequently asked questions about what a bias incident is, how to report it, and what is done with reports