Academic success

Questions about your academic progress and/or milestones?

  • Contact your department administrator, your Department Chair, the Director of Undergraduate or Graduate Studies, or your Advisor.

Seeking confidential, off-the-record help for issues that may be difficult to discuss with your department or school representatives?

Want to discuss your academic concerns or advocate for help?

  • Reach out to the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at the School of Public Health (Melissa Clark)

Questions about... a personal, medical or family matter?

Looking for funding for learning opportunities, professional development, networking, and/or mentorship?

Looking to develop or build your scholarly skillset?

Looking for academic funding?