Such fields may include emerging topics, such as "sustainable technology," or broader interdisciplinary areas, such as "deaf and disability studies."
IC Proposal Process
- Meet with the Curricular Resource Center's IC peer coordinators.
- Complete a draft IC application and soliciting feedback from the peer coordinators.
- Identify an approved faculty sponsor (an advisor) and obtain a letter of support.
- Submit the application and letter of support by the deadline.
(Optional: Students interested in pursuing honors should read the IC Honors Thesis Guidelines)
The IC Subcommittee of the College Curriculum Council reviews proposals six times per year; applicants must have satisfied two requirements:
- Submission of their first IC proposal by the end of their fifth semester
- Meeting with at least one of the IC peer co-coordinators before submitting their proposal