The Bursar Office is responsible for billing and collection of tuition, fees, and other charges on the student account.
Manage your Student Account online:
Visit https://payment.brown.edu to review your balance, make payment, setup eRefund, give access to authorized users, and enroll in installment payment plans.
- Brown University eBill and Payment Guide (for help with your online account)
- Students - setup Authorized Users to view/pay your account
- Students - setup Two Factor Authentication, Payment Profile & Electronic Refund
- Make Payments or Schedule Future Payments
- Enroll in Installment Payment Plan
- View/Print Account Activity, Student Account Statement, or 1098T Statement
Brown Email: The University, including the Bursar Office, uses email as the official form of communication. The Bursar Office sends official and important messages to the student's Brown email account and it is expected that students read them.