Our Student Financial Services team is available to assist with your questions. You may contact our team by email or phone or you may schedule a 30 minute meeting via phone or Google Meet through our Appointment page. Please provide your student's name and Banner ID in all communications.
Billing Dates: Spring charges are generated beginning mid November and payment is due January 1st. Fall charges are generated beginning late June and payment is due August 1st.
Manage your Student Account online:
Visit https://payment.brown.edu to review your balance, make payment, setup eRefund, give access to authorized users, and enroll in installment payment plans.
- Brown University eBill and Payment Guide (for help with your online account)
- Students - setup Authorized Users to view/pay your account
- Students - setup Two Factor Authentication, Payment Profile & Electronic Refund
- Make Payments or Schedule Future Payments
- Enroll in Installment Payment Plan
- View/Print Account Activity, Student Account Statement, or 1098T Statement
The University uses email as the official form of communication. Student Financial Services sends official and important messages to the student's Brown email account and it is expected that students read them.