Our office is responsible for billing and collection of tuition, fees, and other charges on the student account. Our Student Financial Services team is available to assist with your questions. You may contact our team at [email protected] or 401-863-2484, or you may schedule a 30 minute meeting via phone or Google Meet through our Appointment page. Please provide your student's name and Banner ID in all communications.
Spring 2023 billing statements will be available online on November 17th. Spring charges are due January 1st and the Spring Installment Payment Plan enrollment deadline is January 2nd. View our Quick Links below and our FAQ for more information.
Manage your Student Account online:
Visit https://payment.brown.edu to review your balance, make payment, setup eRefund, give access to authorized users, and enroll in installment payment plans.
- Brown University eBill and Payment Guide (for help with your online account)
- Students - setup Authorized Users to view/pay your account
- Students - setup Two Factor Authentication, Payment Profile & Electronic Refund
- Make Payments or Schedule Future Payments
- Enroll in Installment Payment Plan
- View/Print Account Activity, Student Account Statement, or 1098T Statement
Brown Email: The University, including the Bursar Office, uses email as the official form of communication. The Bursar Office sends official and important messages to the student's Brown email account and it is expected that students read them.