AP & Transfer Credit

Students are not allowed credit for AP Statistics regardless of their score on the AP exam. Students who believe CLPS 0090 is too easy because of their statistics knowledge are encouraged to take APMA 0165.

Students requesting transfer credit, either from study abroad or from study at another U.S. institution, must submit the following materials:

  1. A copy of the course syllabus
  2. A copy of the grade report for the course
  3. A copy of the Registrar's form for approval of transfer credit, with the student's information completely filled out.

All of these materials should be submitted to the appropriate concentration advisor. Students must allow a minimum of 2 weeks for the approval process.