The project to relocate 11 Brown administrative units to South Street Landing in the Jewelry District has been a multi-year effort. Over the course of the project, University leaders and project planners have offered resources to the campus community to keep abreast of the projects goals and progress. This page serves as an archive of these resources.
Resources for the Campus Community - Re-Imagining Your Workplace
- Town Hall Presentation | January 2014
- Town Hall Presentation | June 2014
- Departmental Presentation | September 2014
- “Talking about ... The Changing Nature of Work” | An article from dialogue magazine published by Gensler, Brown’s design consultants for South Street Landing
- Departmental Presentation | November 2014