General Homework Policies:
- Homework will be assigned on Wednesdays and will be due by 10pm the following Wednesday.
- Collaboration policy: You may work on homework problems as a group. However, any work submitted for grading must represent work done by the person who will receive credit for the assignment. It is not acceptable for two students to submit identical copies of a homework problem. It is not acceptable for one student to copy work previously done by another.
- Please submit all homework assignments electronically via canvas
- Index Notation, Basic Tensor Operations (Due Wed Sept 21) Solutions
- Polar and Curvilinar Coordinates, Kinematics (Due Wed Sept 28) Solutions
- Kinematics (Due Wed Oct 5) Solutions
- Kinetics and Conservation Laws (Due Wed Oct 19) Solutions Mupad file Matlab file
- Thermodynamics, Observer changes (Due Wed Nov 2) Solutions
- Constitutive Equations (Due Wed Nov 9, 2016) Solutions
- Fluid Mechanics (Due Wed Nov 16) Solutions
- Elasticity (Due Wed Nov 30) Solutions Mupad file for algebra in problem 4