Brown is pleased to provide a variety of work/life benefit programs and policies to support you and your family. These programs range from discounts at local vendors to helping you access a network of professional services. Our education subsidies and benefits can open new possibilities that allow you to choose the best day care or college for your child – or the most enriching course of study for yourself. We encourage you to learn more about our programs and to take advantage of those that meet your needs. When choosing from the vast menu of benefit options available to you as a Brown employee, we remind you to always refer to the specific policy for each benefit you are considering.
- Bear Bargains
- Child Care Subsidy
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Travel Fund for Faculty
- Employee Education Program (EEP)
- Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP): Support Services
- Tuition Aid Program (TAP)