Developing People. Building Brown.
Talent Development is a conduit of knowledge, information, and services. We facilitate learning and assist staff in maximizing job performance. Our offerings are designed to help staff:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and competencies to perform effectively in their current positions
- Prepare themselves to assume new or different responsibilities
- Forge internal and external partnerships to improve organizational effectiveness
To browse for learning opportunities, visit Workday Learning. First, please take a moment to review the university's Professional Development Policy before signing up for an instructor-led offering.
Be sure to peruse our ever-growing lending library. Log in to the library, browse selections, and email [email protected] to request books. Books are sent and returned via campus mail. Return to Box 1879 when finished.
Have you heard the news?
- A new Workday Learning user interface is now available! See an overview of the changes.
- Stay one step ahead by reviewing the FAQ.
- Visit the Workday Programs homepage to learn about the exciting changes coming!