PSTC Seminar Room 205
The following PSTC trainees will present their completed or in-progress research:
- Xuan Zhang (Economics): "Disruption in Primary Care and Patient Outcomes: Evidence from Physician Retirement"
- Kira DiClemente (Public Health): “The Effect of Food Insecurity on Fertility Preferences in Tanzania”
- Chinyere Agbai (Sociology): "A Longitudinal Analysis of Gentrification and the Health of Longtime Residents"
- Madison Paulk (Anthropology): "Braiding and Weaving: Negotiations of work and self for Congolese hairdressers in South Africa"
- Nicholas Reynolds (Economics): “Increasing mortality of white Americans, a systematic deviation from Gompertz law, and a trend break in cohort health”
- Erin Mellett (Anthropology): “Deaf Immigrants in the US: Transnational Mobility, Language, and Identity”
Click flier to enlarge.