The PSTC fosters postdoctoral training in population studies with several postdoctoral research associate positions at the Center. There are currently no open postdoctoral positions at the PSTC, but future open positions will be listed here.
Postdoctoral positions at the PSTC often include:
- NICHD Postdoctoral Fellow (supported by a National Institute of Child Health and Human Development [NICHD] Training Grant from the National Institute of Health [NIH])
- NIH F32 Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (supported by PSTC internal funds)
- Presidential Diversity Postdoctoral Fellowship and STS
- Joint postdoctoral appointments with other campus units
Postdoctoral research associates have the opportunity to collaborate with PSTC faculty associates as well as build upon prior work as they become independent researchers with a focus on developing their research, publications, and grant portfolios while actively participating in the scholarly and community life of the Center. The PSTC provides a stimulating environment and excellent infrastructure to hone their skills through professionalization workshops, editorial support, and developing conference and job-talk presentation skills.
With an excellent placement record, our postdoctoral research associates are hired into highly respected private sector and academic positions.