Writing Fellows Program Director
Dr. Charlie Carroll
Assistant Director of the Writing Center
Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning
Visiting Assistant Professor of History
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: TBD
Student Leadership Team
Saadhya Bahudodda, Student Assistant Director (Fall 2022-Spring 2023)
Yemi Hailemariam, Diversity & Inclusion Outreach Coordinator (Fall 2022-Spring 2023)
Roopa Duvvi, Professional Development Coordinator (Fall 2022-Spring 2023)
Lindsey Maher, New Cohort Mentorship Coordinator (Fall 2022)
Anna-Kate Lembke, New Cohort Mentorship Coordinators (Fall 2022)
Student Leadership Office Hours, Fall 2022: TBD
Community Values, Writing Fellows Living List
A living list is a set of community guidelines, outlining our expectations for each other and putting into concrete words our collective values as peer mentors and guides. These are considerations we will hold ourselves accountable for in our interactions and communications. As it is living, this is an always in-process list.
- Listen to receive and do not respond.
- #Leanonme, we are resources for one another.
- Recognize forms of labor.
- Trust, ask. We all still have things to learn.
- Be generous (listeners, humans).
- Asking questions is important :).
- Throw sunshine, not shade.
- Hold people accountable respectfully.
- Be conscientious of communication.
- Respect & lean on writers' vulnerability.
2022-2023 Writing Fellows
Grace Shee-Yeon Park
Ye Chan Song