Writing Fellows Program Director
Dr. Jenna Morton-Aiken
Senior Associate Director for Writing and English Language Support
Lecturer, Department of English
Email: [email protected]
Student Leadership Team
Emily Cigarroa, Student Assistant Director (Fall 2023)
Eva Azazoglu, Student Assistant Director (Spring 2024)
Alexander Nadirashvili, Professional Development Coordinator (Fall 2023-Spring 2024)
Community Values, Writing Fellows Living List
A living list is a set of community guidelines, outlining our expectations for each other and putting into concrete words our collective values as peer mentors and guides. These are considerations we will hold ourselves accountable for in our interactions and communications. As it is living, this is an always in-process list.
- Listen to receive and do not respond.
- #Leanonme, we are resources for one another.
- Recognize forms of labor.
- Trust, ask. We all still have things to learn.
- Be generous (listeners, humans).
- Asking questions is important :).
- Throw sunshine, not shade.
- Hold people accountable respectfully.
- Be conscientious of communication.
- Respect & lean on writers' vulnerability.
2023-2024 Writing Fellow
Amanda Ball (Fall 2023)
Khadijah Ebrahim (Fall 2023)
Lily Seltz (Fall 2023)
Ye Chan Song
Ella Spungen (Fall 2023)
Jasper Yeh (Fall 2023)