The Sheridan Center offers intensive, immersive opportunities for faculty and graduate students across the disciplines to (re)design courses with colleagues:
- Anchor, offered several times in Summer 2020, is a course redesign institute for faculty teaching remote, online, or hybrid courses in Fall 2020.
- Launch, offered August 3-7, 2020, is a course design institute for new faculty.
- The faculty Capstone Course Design Institute (2018-19) is offered in collaboration with the Swearer Center, in support of the Office of the Dean of the College's initiative to develop capstone course experiences.
- The Writing Across the Curriculum Seminar (2016-18) and Problem-Solving Course Design Institute (2017-present) are offered through the Brown Learning Collaborative.
- The Course-based Undergraduate Research Course Design Institute was offered in January 2019, a collaboration between HHMI and the Brown Learning Collaborative.